Luxury Safari Lodges
We will personally arrange a memorable luxury African safari for you at various exclusive private game lodges around South Africa. The game lodges we work with include: Timbavati, the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve and the world-famous Kruger National Park.
Our Safari Booking Services
- South Africa safari for solo travellers, couples and small groups
- Group safaris for corporates
- We co-ordinate all travel arrangements including flights, travel insurance, accommodation, transport etc.
- We tailor your travel itinerary according to your travel requirements and interests.
Why Book Your South Africa Safari with Travel Nation?
- We obtain the very best prices from our travel service providers for your safari in South Africa
- Our travel providers have an excellent reputation for African safaris and overall travel requirements so you are guaranteed an excellent, top-notch experience.
- We provide a single point of contact so there is no need to work with numerous travel suppliers to book and plan the entire trip. We take the hassle out of arranging a complex itinerary with multiple suppliers, transfers, flights, activities and accommodation.
- We pride ourselves on establishing pertinent relationships with customers to ensure the best possible service.
- We steer clear of the general ‘call centre experience’ and prefer a much more personal approach whereby we assign you with a specific travel professional who will always be your port of call.
Benefits of Going on a South Africa Safari
There are many benefits of going on an African safari in South Africa. Here are our top advantages:
- You get to wind down and relax
- You can immerse yourself in a beautiful natural habitat
- It’s a good emotional and mental break away from the city or from a fast-paced lifestyle
- You contribute to the preservation of animal life in South Africa
- You’re importantly supporting the economy and the country’s labour force
- Nothing brings people together quite like the open bushveld.
Best Time of Year for a Safari in South Africa
The best time of year to go on an African safari is from June to September since animals are easily visible on the wintery landscape. Expect cooler weather during this time.
Alternatively, go in summer from December to February for an incredible landscape when the vegetation is at its peak. However, animal and bird watching may be trickier at this time of year.